‘Better Sourcing Design’ explores how good design impacts all areas of advanced sourcing - whether it’s accurate RFPs, an efficient supply chain, recyclable packaging or the usability of your IT systems.
Taking place over two days, the conference features expert speakers and provides excellent networking opportunities with fellow top level sourcing professionals.
The workshop on the second day is designed for current and future TESS users and focuses on sharing best practice ‘Tips & Tricks’ when using the TESS platform.
The conference and workshop are taking place in central Stockholm, Sweden’s vibrant capital city, and the venue for the conference dinner is one of the city's most famous attractions, the world renowned Vasa Museum.
13 October 2016
- Hear from industry experts including:
- Author of 'Strategic Sourcing and Category Management: Lessons Learned at IKEA'
- Tetra Pak
- Ocean Observations
- Network with senior sourcing professionals
- Conference dinner at the Vasa Museum
14 OCTOBER 2016
- A day focusing on the TESS platform.
- Hear case studies from advanced TESS users
- Accenture, Managing Partner, Armin Scharlach - Why “collaborative commerce” is essential in today’s procurement world
- Maersk, Strategic E-Sourcing Manager, Lars Harkov Hansen - Repainting the fleet - how Maersk uses TESS for ship maintenance
- Learn best practice 'Tips & Tricks'
- Network with other TESS users
- See the latest TESS developments
- Meet the developers